Facilities and Rates
All cottages have full baths, kitchens equipped with stoves, refrigerators, toasters, microwaves, single cup pod coffee makers and cooking utensils. We supply bed linen and blankets. Please bring your own towels, soap, and papers.
Each cottage has electric baseboard heat, thermostatically controlled and come equipped with a gas barbeque.
There is a games room with ping pong, air hockey and foosball tables, and we also have a canoe, paddleboats, kayaks, and paddleboards which are free to use. Signed waiver required..
Check-in time: 3 p.m.
Check-out time: 10 a.m.
|2020 Weekly rates||2020 Nightly Rates
(Minimum 2 Night Stay)
|May, June, September, October||July & August||Midweek Monday – Thursday||Weekends Friday – Sunday|
|Each Additional Person||$115.00||$115.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- Prices subject to 13% HST
- Reservations must be confirmed with a deposit at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card and cash.
- During June, July & August weekly rentals only. May, September and October, minimum stay two nights.
- All cottages have a maximum number of occupants permitted depending on the size of the cottage. All persons in a cottage count towards the total number (including children). For any extra occupants additional charges will apply. Please check with the office as to the maximum capacity of the cottage you wish to rent.
- Registered guests who expect visitors must advise the office in advance and have them sign in at the office on arrival. A charge of $5.00 per person and $7.00 parking/dockage will be included in registered guests bill unless paid by their visitors. If visitors stay overnight, regular rates apply.
- Unfortunately we do not permit any pets on the grounds or in the cottages.
- 60 days or less before date of arrival – no refund of deposit.
- More than 60 days notice – deposit refund less administration fee of $75.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES
Boat and Motor Rental
|Boat & Motor Rental||Week||Day|
|Boat & 9.9hp motor (includes 1 free tank of gas)||$350||$120|
|Boat & 20hp motor (includes 1 free tank of gas)||$375||$140|
|Pontoon (60hp, max 8ppl)||$1100||$265|
|Pontoon (30hp, max 5 ppl)||$800||$200|
|Boat Dockage/Trailer Parking||$95||$22|
Prices subject to 13% HST.
We do not supply life jackets for children. Please bring your own. We also do not supply whistles or waterproof flashlights that are required by law. Anyone renting boats and/or motors will be required to sign a waiver and is held responsible for any damages.